New Opportunity With SWPA!
At the South West Procurement Alliance (SWPA) we are currently recruiting for a new Client Research Officer to work with our South West based team.
Who are SWPA?
- SWPA is the South West regional arm of the LHC a nationally recognised organisation providing procurement solutions to public sector organisations
- We rebranded in 2019 and since then have grown from strength to strength working with South West clients and companies to deliver services
- You will be part of a small and friendly team that work hard but also know how to enjoy themselves
- The role is office based with a minimum of 3 days in the office in Kennford (EX6 7TW), just outside Exeter, and may involve travel to client and company offices and other external events throughout the region
About the Job
- We are seeking to add to our successful regional business unit with an experienced customer serviced focused professional who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and personable with experience of managing client relationships
- SWPA is an established regional business unit of LHC, set up to serve public sector clients by providing best in class procurement solutions
- This is a key appointment for a rapidly growing organisation who are expanding the business year on year
- You will liaise with both our clients and appointed companies to track projects, understand spend profiles, and manage the upload of invoices to LHC systems
- The SWPA mission is to be the recognised centre of excellence for procurement in the South West by ensuring that every pound spent on the construction and refurbishment of public buildings and social housing adds to the quality of life enjoyed by communities we serve
What you will be doing
- Working closely with our 81+ client organisations throughout the South West, you will manage the registration of and track the progress of building and construction projects
- Reviewing data daily and liaising with your SWPA colleagues, you will work to provide up-to-date financial forecasting and mitigate variances against key metrics
- Liaising with our appointed companies, you will build close relationships to ensure the timely upload of financial data onto LHC systems
- Utilising various IT packages, you will provide regular reports measuring both financial and operational data to ensure the business is on track and performing to budget expectations
What you need
- Proven experience in a finance/administration role dealing with reconciliation of financial data using various IT systems and applications
- Strong customer service skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver results
- A positive and supportive attitude, with the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail, energy, and enthusiasm
- Knowledge of the public sector and/or the building/construction industry is desirable but not essential
- To be a natural problem solver with the ability to deliver workable solutions
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems or other databases
- Experience working with computer packages such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Business Intelligence (BI) etc.)
What to do next
All information, including additional information and how to apply, is here.
If you are interested contact Chris Pye, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile phone 07727-017008, for additional details.